People love to watch him fight, talk, walk and act. His aggressive trash talks and famous walking earned him the title of the notorious Conor McGregor.
Who is Conor McGregor?
Conor McGregor is the richest and most famous MMA fighter of the UFC. Conor McGregor is the world’s first person to win in both the divisions lightweight and heavyweight.
He is also known and the notorious Conor McGregor. Due to his trash talk and sense of humor, millions of people are interested to watch the fight and UFC always makes big money.
His hard work out and balanced strict diet earned him the title of UFC championship in both weight divisions. Conor McGregor is the role model of many young fighters.
Here is the diet and workout plan of Conor’s.
Diet of Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor is the only MMA fighter in the world who has been the winner in both the weight divisions lightweight as well as a heavyweight.
It is not easy to increase or decrease the weight so rapidly while maintaining fighting efficiency. His diet played a big role in his victory. Let us know about his diet in detail.
There are six meals generally in the Conor McGregor diet plan but while taking part in any championship tournament he changes his diet a little bit. Here is his diet generally followed by Conor McGregor in his normal days.
Conor McGregor takes the first meal at 10:00 am. This meal includes two boiled eggs, 1 tomato and lettuce, 1 apple, 200 gm of boiled fish, and 1 cup of coffee.
His first meal includes 52.6 gm of protein, 17.9 gm of fats, 31.2 gm of carbs, and 8.5 gm of fiber. The while calorie gain in his first meal is approximately 511 calories.
He takes his second meal at 12:00 pm. This meal is a lot like a snack. This meal includes some almonds, cashews, and 200 gm of Greek yogurt.
This meal contains 13.6 gm of protein, 23.6 gm of fats, 14.4 gm of carbs, and 1.9 gm of fiber nutrients. The calorie count is this meal is 411.
Read Also :-
Conor takes his third meal at 2:00 pm as his lunch. His lunch includes 200 gm of chicken, some onions, tomatoes, and lettuce. McGregor is a fan of red meat, so sometimes he adds red meat to his lunch.
His lunch includes 65.0 gm for protein, 7.6 gm of fats, 12.1 gm of carbs, and 3.9 gm of fiber. The calorie count in his lunch is 395.
This is a pre work out meal. Conor takes his fourth meal at 4:00 pm right before the evening workout. This meal includes 1 apple, 1 banana, some almonds, and cashews.
This meal includes 7.0 gm of protein, 14.8 gm of fats, 56.2 gm of carbs, and 9.6 gm of fiber nutrients. The whole calorie gain in this meal is approximately 387 calories.
This meal is the post-work-out meal. Conor takes post work out meal at 8:00 pm. As a post work out meal Conor takes 1 scoop of whey protein and 200 gm of sweet potatoes.
This meal contains 27.1 gm of protein, 1.6 gm of fats, 42.7 gm of carbs, and 6.0 gm of fiber. The calorie gain is 291 in this meal.
Conor takes his last meal at 10:00 pm as dinner. His dinner includes 200 gm of fish, 100 gm of sweet potatoes, 100 gm of rice, and half a cup of beans.
The dinner contains 40.7 gm of protein, 5.2 gm of fats, 45.8 gm of carbs, and 5.7 gm of fiber. This meal contains 401 calories.
Thus, Conor McGregor consumes 206.0 gm of protein, 70.6 gm of fats, 202,4 gm of carbs, 35,6 gm of fiber in his daily meals. And the calorie gain is 2396 calories.
Workout Plan of Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor is not a bodybuilder, model, or powerlifter. He is an MMA fighter so his workout includes high-intensity exercises, calisthenics exercises, explosive exercises, and conditioning.
- Warm-Up: The first exercise of the Conor McGregor exercise plan is stretching. He does stretch for 10 minutes of the whole body like a warm-up.
- Lizard Walks: As we have already told you Conor is not a bodybuilder so he does not lift heavy weights. His exercises contain the exercises which help him in the mobility of legs, power in kicks and punches and makes him faster. So, the Second Conor McGregor exercise is LIZARD WALKS.
His LIZARD WALKS includes 3 sets of 10 steps.
- Dips: Third exercise of Conor McGregor if dips. His dips exercise includes some extra weight bonded to his body. The amount of this weight is not constant he uses to change it frequently. Dips are like calisthenic style training which gives strength to the body and the nervous system.
DIPS includes 3 sets of 15 reps.
- Hanging Leg Raises: now Conor practices another calisthenic style exercise ‘Hanging leg raises.’
Hanging leg raises includes 3 sets of 12-15 reps.
- Barbell Front Squat: Now Conor goes for barbell front squat. This exercise is to increase strength in the leg and waist.
Barbell Front Squat includes 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Weighted Lower Back Extension: this exercise is to increase stamina and provide mobility and strength to the back.
This exercise includes 3 sets of 12-15 reps.
- Standing Dumble Shoulder Presses: this is the last bodyweight exercise of the Conor McGregor exercises. This exercise is to increase the power of the shoulders to punch harder.
This exercise includes 3 sets of 12-15 reps.
- Burpess: Burpees are to increase flexibility and mobility while fighting in the ring.
BURPEES includes 3 sets of 12 reps.
- Pull-Ups: Pull-ups are to increase stamina and core strength. This is a very high-intensity exercise.
Pull-ups include 3 sets of 12-15 reps with some amount of weight.
- Jumping Squats: Jumping squats increases the strength and power to leg muscles to kick harder. This exercise includes 3 sets of 12-15 reps.
- V Situps: the last high-intensity exercise in the list of Conor McGregor’s exercises is V- sit-ups. This exercise provides stamina and core strength also gives mobility and power to abs. this exercise is one of the best exercises to increase core strength.
This exercise includes 3 steps of 12-15 reps.
We all know how tough is Conor McGregor and following his diet and exercise without breaking the streak is not easy. Only tough guys can make it. We have provided all the diet and workout plans of Conor McGregor in his normal days.
On his fighting days, he needs to reduce or gain weight so he changes his diet and exercises a little bit.
But during his normal days, he follows the same diet and exercise given above. We have collected the information from the trusted sources.