Visit our website “Fitnessloud” by using fitnessloud.com. Our guests’ privacy is our priority. Our page consists of all the detailed and structured information that is collected by fitnessloud.
Regarding the collection of information
All the personal information that we demand, we provide you with a valid reason and before agreeing, it is visible to you.
If you contact us directly, we may need to obtain additional information such as your name, email address, phone number, the detailed content of any message or attachments sent by you or any other information that you may want to share with us.
When you are creating your account on our website, you may need to provide your contact details including your name, phone number, email address, organization name and address.
How we use your information
After collecting your data, we use it for the following purposes –
- For proper working and maintenance of the website.
- For analyzing the need of people visiting our website.
- To create new products, add useful features and provide better services to our visitors.
- For growth, development and modification of our website.
- For keeping you update with new features by getting in touch with you.
- For the promotion and marketing purposes.
- To contact you by sending emails to provide you information regarding updates.
- To detect any fraud and divergences and prevent any manipulation.
Fitnessloud is very strict in terms of the normal process for using log files. These files maintain track of who visits our website. As part of their analytics, hosting providers compile all of their data into these files.
Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and Internet Service Provider information (ISP) are included in log files as well as the date and time stamp (ISP) and referring or exit services.
No personally – identifying information is linked to any of these metrics. To compile demographic statistics, track users’ movements on our website, evaluate trends and operate our website, we acquire information.
Cookies are responsible for storing information such as what does a visitor prefer to on this website and what pages do they search or visit. Content on our web pages can be customized based on the browser type and/or other information provided by visitors.
If you would like more information about cookies, please give it a read.
Advertising partners’ privacy policies
In this section, you’ll find the Privacy Policies of each of fitnessloud’s advertising partners.
The user’s browser receives these files directly from the servers. In this case, your IP address will be immediately sent to them.
Numerous technologies are used to evaluate the proficiency of advertisement campaigns.
Note – Fitnessloud does not have access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Privacy rights under the CCPA
CCPA is a law that regulates how any websites are allowed to use the personal information of the residents of California.
Rights under the CCPA for consumers in California are –
- Ask the companies that collect personal data of the consumers to disclose the categories and specifics of the data they have accumulated.
- Ask a company to remove any personal data they have acquired from their clients.
- Request a firm that sells the personal information of their customer, refrain from doing so.
If you desire to exert any of these rights, please contact us. Requests will be responded to within one month after submission.
Information about Children
Another important concern for us is the online safety of children. We urge all the parents or guardians to keep an eye on their children’s online activities and manage them.
Fitnessloud does not collect information from children under the age of 13 on purpose. We advise you to contact us instantly if you think your child has provided some sort of data on our website. We will do our best to delete such information from our database right away.